I have always enjoyed reading motivational tidbits over a variety of topics in life. I think for me it gives me that little extra boost as I prepare to craft my Sunday children’s message, travel and speak somewhere, or really the more I think about it, just about anything I do it helps motivate me.
Here are some that I read this morning, hope they assist you as well.
These come from William Arthur Ward, one of America’s most quoted writers of inspirational maxims:
* Do more than belong: participate.
* Do more than care: help.
* Do more than believe: practice.
* Do more than be fair: be kind.
* Do more than forgive: forget.
* Do more than dream: work.