Yesterday was the day. A day that was a day of new beginnings in many ways.
- I started as my pastors first Executive Pastor. My official title being: Family and Ministry Operations pastor.
- My first time after 25-ish years of full-time pastoral ministry being a XP.
- Started with a new VA (virtual assistant) who is from Belay.
- Started to put in place a communication strategy with tools and reasons for each.
- Started a new coaching friendship with my new XP coach, Kevin Llyod
How many great starts can a person handle? I say 5 was good for one day. Over the next few days I will continue to unfold these new starts and how they are going. The future is going to be bright.
Here are just a few of the resources, tools and more that I will be writing about due to these great “first”.