I just learned from Chad Swanzy that the Google+ iphone app is out now. You can download it from the itunes app store for free. I’ve been using Google+ now for about a month at the time of this post and have created a circle for those Kidmin Peeps that I network with. Add me and if you are a kidmin peep I will add you as well.
I just downloaded the app so I have not had the time to realize the full potential but I recognize that Google+ circles can be a great way to narrow your focus in a large www. potential audience . Here is a list of the app features with a brief description of each feature.
* Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
* Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
* Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
Some general issues with the mobile Plus that I have found now that I’ve played with it some more.
* Push notifications are cool – but more granular control over them would be nice.
* Photo uploading on iPhone is good – but it’s not automatic like it is for Android. That’s just how it goes I guess.
* You can’t reshare posts.
* You can’t like comments.
* You can’t see who liked things.
* You can’t invoke peoples’ usernames with Mentions.
So what do you like or not?