Jeff from Jumpstart3 shared a ton but some of the reports I am getting back already is how those in attendance walked away with understanding:
- Don’t overlook opportunity to share Christ with others
- The importance of teaching scripture to the kids
- Remember your identity in Christ not in what others may say
- The importance of staying faithful and consistent in the lives of kids and families
Joshua had 2 sessions here as well and just a few items that he brought were:
- His great talk over volunteerism. We actually asked if he would bring this back again as he first taught it in a prior year but so many asked for him to bring it back.
- Then with his wife, he brought the importance of family time.
Bottom line, those who came walked away talking how blessed they were. The practical items they are taking back to their churches. We even had one church here from Texas that is only 15 people total in attendance and a new lead pastor as well. This church recognizes the importance of kids so much that they held 2 fundraisers to help pay for their person overseeing the kids be able to come and attend this conference.