In case you have not read my first post on this topic start here first.
Now that you have read the first part here are some more daily tools that I use to stay mobile.
Here is a great app that I can snap a photo of all my receipts and then email them or save them in Evernote or Dropbox and share with my secretary so she can then file them or get me reimbursed. But no longer do i have to go into an office to get this done.
This free app automatically creates rich profiles for all your contacts, including communication history and updates from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Note: A Gmail, Yahoo! Mail or Xobni for Outlook account is required. me.com or iCloud mail support is coming soon!
Here are some ways you can use Smartr Contacts for your personal and professional life:
– Keep track of all the people you’ve ever communicated with – automatically
– Always know who you’re communicating with photos and recent communication history
– See what’s up with your top contents in the home screen’s social carousel
– Call, email or SMS someone with a single tap
– Stay up to date with updates from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
– See who you have in common with everyone
– Bring all your contacts together into one place
– Protect your contacts in the cloud, so should you lose your phone, all your contacts are safe and secure
Here is an app that keeps me in the know through video training on numerous subjects. I also provide this for my team as well. So when I am sitting waiting for an appointment I can log into my account and learn the newest photoshop skills, or final cut, or Keynote presentation tips or more. I am constantly being a great steward of my churches time.
3D maps with live traffic flow, turn-by-turn directions with manual rerouting, local search, cheap gas price finder and more. Now with Facebook integration & enhanced map discovery. This keeps me on the road and in the know of where I am going and how to get there.
Do you find yourself searching for paper and pencil to keep track of attendance for your social group? Do you help out with a Bible club and need to track participation? Or, the person every Sunday who tries to keep track of attendance at Sunday School? This app allows me to be away from my church data base and still keep track of who is coming.
There is part 2. Hang in there for part 3 coming your way soon.