Today, I’m going to take us on a brief trip of my day in ministry with just using my iPhone.
- Started the day off with using my Bible (YouVersion).
- After that I went into my weather app to see what kind of weather I was going to get today.
- Easily.Do to check for birthdays and send out text or email cards to them. Also get to see the status of all my packages coming and going. Then get a quick overview of trending Instagram pictures from my friend and the Instagram community. One of the last nice things I enjoy about Easily.Do is it gives me an update of any emails I need to respond to.
- Next I move into Trello to check on all my group projects. This handles all my project management.
- Throughout the day I am in and out of Evernote. It serves as my electronic brain.
- Dropbox is the same with me going in and out all day long as it is my sharing tool with others.
I am amazed at all that I can and do with my iPhone daily. The apps mentioned are just a couple that I use first thing in the morning. This post would turn into one very long list of I was to mention everything that I use. Even this post was made on my iPhone.
What apps do you find the most valuable to your day?