Here are the last 10 questions I keep on my iPhone so that when I end up around leaders who I may grow from, I can be the most productive with that time.
11. How do you help a new employee understand the culture of your organization?
12. What is one mistake you witness leaders making more often than others?
13. What is the biggest challenge facing leaders today?
14. Do you set aside specific times to cast vision to your employees and other leaders?
15. How do you make sure the your organization and its activities are aligned with your “core values”?
16. Can you explain the impact, if any, that social networking and Web 2.0 has made on your organization or you personally?
17. What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
18. What are you doing to make sure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
19. How do you discover where to place people for greatest success in your organization?
20. What are the top 5 questions you ask or would ask from another leader that you want to grow from?
If you have not read the first 10 questions you can read them over here.